Home Forums Discussion topics Buying property Hope to get advice for Melaka hotel investment
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hope to get advice for Melaka hotel investment

Hope to get advice for Melaka hotel investment 3 years 4 months ago #20870

• yoshiko
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all, good day.
Recently I am considering to do some investment for Melaka tourism business as Melaka tourism potential is great.
I was told that Plentifield Marketing Sdn. Bhd. appointed by Best Western International was starting to build a SOHO business centre in Ayer Keroh, Melaka nearby the mini zoo Melaka, MITC, government area, water theme park etc.
The selling price is RM 328,800 with 620 sq ft (1 bedroom, living hall, kitchen and dining area). The guaranteed rental return is 7% for 1st 2 years and the percentage will be reviewed after 2 years (according to the market value).
I am considering to invest for this business centre. However, I need some advice from you all for the potential market for Melaka hotel/resort investment.
Another thing is that if Im going to sell this property probably after 2-3 years, is it easy to sell? Im just wondering the Melaka property is not as good as compared to Klang Valley area.
Hope to get some advice from you. (Urgent)
Thank you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 1.131 seconds