Home Forums Discussion topics Selling property Can i sell a property that's still under construction?
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Can i sell a property that's still under construction?

Can i sell a property that's still under construction? 5 years 4 months ago #6637

• jacksflim
  • Fresh Boarder
I have got all d documents signed and approved. Can i sell it now?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Can i sell a property that's still under construction? 5 years 4 months ago #6653

It all depends on the Sale & Purchase Agreement you signed with the Developer. If there is a clause specifying restriction on sale while under construction stage, you need to abide by it. Otherwise, the Developer will not give you the consent to transfer the property.

On the other hand, if there is no such restriction, you are free to sell during construction stage.

In any case, it's still worthwhile to pay a visit to the Developer's Office to re-confirm the above matter.

I hope my reply help to answer your specific question.

Roger Hor (www.millionaire2day.blogspot.com)

Re:Can i sell a property that's still under construction? 5 years 4 months ago #6654

It all depends on the Sale & Purchase Agreement you signed with the Developer. If there is a clause specifying restriction on sale while under construction stage, you need to abide by it. Otherwise, the Developer will not give you the consent to transfer the property.

On the other hand, if there is no such restriction, you are free to sell during construction stage.

In any case, it's still worthwhile to pay a visit to the Developer's Office to re-confirm the above matter.

Roger Hor (www.millionaire2day.blogspot.com)

Re:Can i sell a property that's still under construction? 5 years 4 months ago #6655

Roger Hor
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by helpdesk.
Time to create page: 0.822 seconds