Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Investment property

Investment property 4 years 1 month ago #19278

Hi To all experienced property investors

Just want to inquire, if i'm interested to buy a landed property, freehold, 900 sq, price RM175k, located at Desa Setapak, is it valuable for the investment??? If valuable, after given down payment of 10%, which bank will offer the best BLR????? Appreciate given informations ...thank you!
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by helpdesk.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Investment property 3 years 9 months ago #19646

When investing in property besides your primary residence and building your real estate empire, the most important rule is to just practice basic business principles. Your goal is to sell something for more than it cost you to buy it and fix it up.

Re:Investment property 3 years 8 months ago #19749

Investing in infrastructure involves applying private sources of capital to achieve meaningful public ends by investing in equity, equity-linked and debt instruments of businesses that design, build, operate, own or have long term concession in physical assets.

Re: Investment property 2 years 10 months ago #20865

• oscarkuehl
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Invest in property becomes a new trend in these days. In that business, you earn more income and profit in short time. If you want to get higher return on your investment and secure your future so, you must invest in property business.

property management melbourne fl services 2 years 9 months ago #20884

• dws123
  • Fresh Boarder
I also want some information regarding property management Melbourne fl, that they are genuine or not and have valid properties? Give me right information for this because i am interested to buy a residential property.
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by dws123.

Re: Investment property 2 years 8 months ago #20903

• jeremiah
  • Fresh Boarder
Investment in property is really nice thing for all. First of all you invest in property so must check all the paper for that property and then after you can proceed all the work. And hire a best property broker is really helping a lot to search the best property to invest and make more profit.
Time to create page: 1.027 seconds