Home Forums Discussion topics Property investment Homemade cookies and cakes as my first business.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Homemade cookies and cakes as my first business.

Homemade cookies and cakes as my first business. 4 years 1 month ago #22019

• mikkimiao
  • Fresh Boarder
I can bake cake and cookies, so i am planning to make it as my first business and open up a shop in PJ area. now i have around RM10k.. still need RM90k to rent shop and buying machines and equipment and all the stuff. Wondering if RM100k is enough ? need some opinions here. Shall I apply for loan for this ? Normally how much ppl need to invest in this kinda business ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Homemade cookies and cakes as my first business. 4 years 1 month ago #22020

• cyclebin10
  • Fresh Boarder
for goodness sake better save some money first ...to ease your life when you start business....nowadays do business got many risk ...so many competitor!

Homemade cookies and cakes as my first business. 4 years 1 month ago #22022

last time when i start my bisnes,my friend suggested me to apply from from SME. i applied it then. so i think u can try to apply from SME too. but the procedure is quite complicated lah compared to others. and takes longer time to complete ler.

Homemade cookies and cakes as my first business. 4 years 1 month ago #22025

• chocmolar
  • Fresh Boarder
wow homemade cookies! i opened my own bakery shop too. now quite successful.. at first i loan RM100k from bank then withdraw my own long saving for about another RM 50k then slowly slowly expand the bakery into cafe now.. I'm very proud of myself , so I'm sure u can do it too.. Capital is still the very important thing

Homemade cookies and cakes as my first business. 4 years 1 month ago #22027

• bac9129
  • Fresh Boarder
open a new business is good.but is it worth it to loan more than 90k to open a shop??need to have experience and courage to start a business

Homemade cookies and cakes as my first business. 4 years 1 month ago #22029

• kimchibuu
  • Fresh Boarder
had u guys heard bout Citibank loan? it is so cool lah! many benefits yet u dont have to wait for too long, just within 30mins for the approval leh! also, no processing fee or any grantor required. easy breezy haha!i would suggest this lah for those who wanna start business you'd like it!. check here for more lah! Citibank loan
Time to create page: 1.137 seconds