Home Forums Discussion topics Expatriates The Availability of hotel or resort accommodation in Nusajaya
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Availability of hotel or resort accommodation in Nusajaya

The Availability of hotel or resort accommodation in Nusajaya 4 years 10 months ago #18315

Hi!

I'll be coming down to Nusajaya to view the houses. However, I've a problem in searching for resort or hotel accommodation nearby in nusajaya. I have attempted to call Leisure Farm resort regarding on the accommodation rate. They promise to email it to me, but i currently still yet have received it.

As such, I'd like to know from u guys if there is any resort or hotel accommodation nearby in nusajaya?

Thank a lot!

Mdm Ng :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:The Availability of hotel or resort accommodation in Nusajaya 4 years 10 months ago #18320

Would hotels in Johor Bahru be acceptable? I think the sales representatives for the developer of Nusajaya could advise you where to stay, if you are going to view the houses there.

Hope that helps ;)
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by helpdesk.

Re:The Availability of hotel or resort accommodation in Nusajaya 4 years 10 months ago #18322

Thx for the quick infor

Since i'll visiting the houses in Nusajaya during mid-sept, which is the nearest hotel to reach Nusajaya in johor? I m considering to stay in Pulai Springs Resort - is it too far fr Nusajaya ? My another main concern is the problem of travelling by taxi. Do you know any established m'sia taxi firms? Thx a lot! :)

Re:The Availability of hotel or resort accommodation in Nusajaya 4 years 9 months ago #18393

The nearest is those shoplot hotel in Gelang Patah town. Here is where you will find it convenient for the food and transport like taxi to reach the Nusajaya Project

Hopes this helps.
Time to create page: 0.939 seconds