Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bandar Tasik Puteri, Rawang

Bandar Tasik Puteri, Rawang 5 years 7 months ago #6191

Like to ask opinion of the sifus here about property in Bandar Tasik Puteri, Rawang.
A 50x80 bungalow would cost only RM380,000.
The place is about 50 km to KL, there is 18 hole golf club, some shoplots, no banks or petrol station yet.
What factors taken into consideration before buying?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Bandar Tasik Puteri, Rawang 5 years 7 months ago #6200

The developer is doing roadshow at Carrefour Wangsa Maju. I suggest you go and discuss with them on the details.

Re:Bandar Tasik Puteri, Rawang 5 years 7 months ago #6201

There are many reasons. One of them if you are working @ Rawang. I believe you have to stay there to make your journey easier.

Re:Bandar Tasik Puteri, Rawang 5 years 6 months ago #6560

Did some checking on this neighborhood.
Talked to the sales agent, many positive points, large neighborhood (2x Subang Jaya), close to Rawang, Police Station, Post office, 2 schools, new highway coming soon. etc.

Then talked to some residents in a local kedai kopi - many negative points - house been build long time with most unsold units not maintained. Developer dragging their feet to repair defects. Public transport mostly by bus. Stuck in traffic jam to and fro work, if you work in KL. New highway? Yes there is one being developed from Kuala Selangor to KL, and it will pass thru beside Bandar Tasik Puteri, but there won't be interchange, because the developer did not want to pay for the interchange.

So, aviod this location.

I like the golf course though.

Re:Bandar Tasik Puteri, Rawang 5 years 6 months ago #6567

• V. Barias
Whoah, that one's tough

Re:Bandar Tasik Puteri, Rawang 5 years 5 months ago #6904

i'm planning to buy there...... never like staying in KL due to personal preference. ;)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.975 seconds