Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Subang Bestari

Subang Bestari 4 years 8 months ago #4086

Hi,

I just wondering..is Subang Bestari is a good area for property investment?
This is because I realize there are a few new development there and I imagine how the place will become in several coming months.
Anybody bought a property from there already?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Subang Bestari 4 years 8 months ago #4087

• eddie.247
  • Expert Boarder
Subang Bestari is the area near Sungai Buloh. I know that particular developer and they will have Semi-D and bungalows coming up in that area. It's a reputable developer.

Re:Subang Bestari 4 years 8 months ago #4110

• samrin
  • Fresh Boarder
developed by Worldwide holding which right now is under PKNS. Some of you might not know that the Land Office at Subang jaya next to Wisma Consplant will be move to their new office which is ready to occupy at Subang Bestari area soon.

Re:Subang Bestari 4 years 8 months ago #4198

I've seen one area in front of the new secondary school at Subang Bestari is under construction. But when I search in Worldwide's website, I don't think the development is under Worldwide. Maybe it is under PKNS as said by Samrin above? How do I know?

Re:Subang Bestari 4 years 8 months ago #4221

• ella
  • Administrator
This development actually is under Worldwide Holdings Berhad. You can check from the website www.whb.com.my/project/properties/001.htm and search under Subang Bestari Shah Alam.

Re:Subang Bestari 4 years 8 months ago #4222

SB is gonna be just another township with schools, offices, shoplots, residentials, and many more. Although the development was slow previously, but they are ramping up. Can see that they hv multiple projects under constructions within the past 5 yrs. The master plan looks attractive, but if you\\'re talking abt investment, it\\'s sth that you need to further research. It\\'s not a matured place, but it wud be some day.. it\\'s just a matter of time. Heard there\\'ll be a hypermart and a college soon. Currently, there\\'s a primary school and the new secondary school is opening very soon.

I bought a unit but no longer staying there bcoz I had to move to other state. My hse is now being rented out. For a corner lot unit which is partially furnished, I could rent at RM1.2k/mth. Hoping, it\\'s gonna be a good investment. My banker told me that the market price for the area is going up.

Just to share my 2cents advice.. if you wanna invest, but an apt/condo unit unless you\\'re willing to wait..
  • Page:
Time to create page: 2.575 seconds