Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Malay Reserve Lands

Malay Reserve Lands 4 years 6 months ago #4925

So far nothing has been touched in the forum of thinkproperty on MRL issue.My question is what is the different between Malay Reserve and Malay Reservation Lands.Another question is can the MRL be leased out to non-Bumi for the sake of development,if so will the selling value of the finished products be the same as other type of properties like freehold or leasehold properties.I hope some members can enlighten me on these issues.
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by hasni.ariff@gmail.com.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Malay Reserve Lands 4 years 6 months ago #5032

• ella
  • Administrator
Hi

There is difference between Malay Reserve and Malay Reservation Land.

Malay reverse only can be sell to Malay ONLY.

MRL have two categories, it might be MRL with GSA or MRL without GSA.

MRL with GSA means this land only can be leased out the the races that stated in GSA (this is my understanding). But to MRL without GSA, the land title can be convert to International Title but is depend on the area. If the area majority residence is normally authority not allow to change title.

Maybe you should check with Pejabat Tanah for more clarification.

Re:Malay Reserve Lands 4 years 5 months ago #5164

Thanks for your information
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by blackbugstudio@gmail.com.

Re:Malay Reserve Lands 4 years 5 months ago #5239

• nia7577
  • Fresh Boarder
Can anyone explain more about this?

What is GSA stand for????? How to check about this land status???

Thanks

Nia

Re:Malay Reserve Lands 4 years 5 months ago #5255

Yes thats right what is GSA stand for .If anyone of you is not sure of the answers please I beg of you members might as well not to answer at all.Whats the point for us to check with the land office if you have a clear understading of the subject then it save us the time for us to go to land office just to ask what is GSA in the MRL.The thinkproperty forum is to get a clear understanding of something that we wish to know and understand not just giving vague answers.I see that answers given by some members are not at all relevant to what being asked for!sorry, but I have to comment nevertheless !
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by hasni.ariff@gmail.com.

Re:Malay Reserve Lands 4 years 5 months ago #5318

Don't be so emotional brother. You should be thankful for these ppl who has given their best to answer you. Forum is meant to give THOUGHTS, NOT A REPRESENTATION FOR CERTAIN INSTITUTIONS. This is a discussion among members. Well if you want REALLY ACCURATE answers, please check yourself with the Land Authority. Believe you me, even some of the people in there can not answer.

Malay Reserve Land is pretty subjective. Depending on certain authorities. Some Malay reserve land can be sold to non-malays. Developers are at the best interest to buy those land, provided that they give strong arguments base on statistics, facts and figures. Imagine a piece of MRL on a non-malay dominated township, it has the privilege to be converted. At the end of the day, the developer has to pay a huge PREMIÜM on the conversion, and it is win-win.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 2.399 seconds