|Following the recent acquisition of Thinkproperty.my in August 2010 by Australian Securities Exchange-listed and owner of Asia’s No. 1 property group, IPGA Ltd, we are committed to adding value and providing you with the best service in the industry.
As part of our on-going efforts to enhance our offering to you, all future property listings will be seen by over 750,000 property hunters on iProperty.com’s network of property websites:
And an additional 1.2 million property hunters on iProperty.com’s property distribution channels:
Effective 22nd November 2010, 10:00am, ALL future property listings on ThinkProperty.my will be seen on iProperty.com Malaysia.
Some changes to expect:
Changes to Thinkproperty.my
- You’re no longer able to post your properties on Thinkproperty.my. To continue posting, please select an option below and register for an iProperty.com Malaysia account.
- Your active property listings on Thinkproperty.my will have a 180-day validity period, starting from the day you last modified your postings. Upon expiry, your property listings will be transferred to our Archived Listings section.
- You will no longer able to edit/renew/manage your property listings on Thinkproperty.my.
- Thinkproperty.my now supports Featured Search Results (FSR) listings. FSR listings are property listings placed ahead of regular listings giving you more exposure and ultimately, more leads.
As a Thinkpropery.my member, you will still be able to:
- List your dream property for Agents to contact you by using the “Property Wanted” feature
- Add/Edit/Manage/Delete your Blog under the “My Blogs” section.
- Shortlist your favourite property and manage your shortlists in the “My Property Shortlist” feature
- Edit/View your Thinkproperty user profile
- Invite your friends to Thinkproperty.my
- Continue receiving email alerts
- Participate in Thinkproperty.my’s forum & blog
- Send/Receive/Manage your private messages using “Think Mail”
In order to continue posting your property listings, please click here to select your option and register for an iProperty.com Malaysia account to MORE VISITORS actively searching for properties.
See the benefits
When you post your properties in iProperty.com Malaysia, your property listings will also appear in Thinkproperty.my – Automatically!
We connect thousands of property buyers and agents in Malaysia together. Majority of our visitors come with similar intentions: To buy, sell, auction or rent properties. Here are some of the reasons why you should use iProperty.com Malaysia.
- iProperty is Malaysia’s #1 property website
According to comScore and Nielsen, iProperty has 3 times or more traffic compared to FIVE of its competitors’ traffic, combined.
- More serious buyers & high quality leads
On average, iProperty.com Malaysia receives well over 200,000 quality leads per month, and that’s excluding direct telephone calls & personal emails
- Powerful Listing Tools
iProperty.com Malaysia’s powerful listing tools allow you to quickly & easily post your property listings
- Nationwide & regional exposure
Our visitors come not only from all 14 states in Malaysia, but also visitors from Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, Hong Kong, UK and more.
- Friendly & ever-ready customer service
Our friendly customer service executives & account managers are always ready to assist you with any difficulties you’re facing
Ready to give iProperty.com Malaysia a try? Choose your option below to register for your account and leverage on our powerful property listing platforms.